Get to know us…..
With 17 years of professional interior, and graphic design experience paired with her education from Ball State University earning a Bachelors of Fine Arts, and a Bachelors of Science Degrees it was the natural next step in 2008 for Danielle to establish Elle Designs
Danielle’s design expertise is quite diverse. She loves to share design trends, tips, and tricks on the hit show, Indy Style, aired weekdays on Wish TV Ch. 8 in Indianapolis. Her work has been published in several local publications including: Indianapolis Woman Magazine, Indianapolis Monthly, Indy Mom’s, Fisher’s Towne Post, The Indianapolis Star, and South Magazine. Nationally her work has been featured in: Log Home Design Magazine, Pinnacle Living Mountain Living Edition, Decorating Spaces, Luxury Log & Timber Frame Homes, Altitude Magazine, and Contemporary Dental Assisting. Danielle has designed award-winning projects and had been a contributing writer for Hamilton County Family Magazine, and TheDesignFile.net
Danielle is a Registered Interior Designer in the State of Indiana (RID), a professional member of the American Society of Interior Designers, and a member of Phi Upsilon Omicron Alpha Sigma Alumni Chapter. In addition she has passed the National Council for Interior Design Qualifications Exam (NCIDQ) and earned her professional licensure in Interior Design. She has donated her time and talents to the St. Margaret’s Guild Decorators Show House and Gardens, Our Lady of Grace Preschool, supported Noble Crossing Elementary School, St. Vincent Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital, St. Vincent Hospital Key to a Cure, and St. Mary’s Child Center.
Danielle currently resides in the Indianapolis area with her husband Tony, daughters Aubrey, Lucy and Brynnley, their newest addition Ian, and their dog Peaches.
ASID (American Society of Interior Designers)
“Why hire a licensed ASID Interior Designer?”
When you hire an ASID designer, you get an experienced practitioner who can solve problems, help you avoid costly mistakes and, most importantly, create an attractive, affordable space designed specifically to meet your needs.ASID members have the training and expertise to manage all the details of your project. They know the importance of listening to your ideas and understanding your needs. From consultation to planning to the finishing touches, they can help you every step of the way, explaining your choices and adding value to your budget.
RID (Registered Interior Designer)
The title Registered Interior Designer is a regulated term. Only those individuals who have become registered with the state of Indiana as an interior designer may legally call themselves a registered interior designer.
NCIDQ (National Council for Interior Design Qualifications) – NCIDQ #024527
All NCIDQ Certificate holders have been educated, trained and examined to protect public health, safety and welfare. When you hire an NCIDQ Certificate holder, you hire a professional with proven knowledge, experience and proficiency in the latest interior design principles and practices, contract documents and administration and decision-making skills.
Interior Design Coalition of Indiana
IDCI is a non-profit organization that represents one unified voice for interior design professionals and allied design professionals who practice interior design in the state of Indiana. Our mission is to advance and elevate the Interior Design profession through education, advocacy and promotion.
- St. Margaret’s Hospital Guild, Inc. Decorators’ Show House and Gardens 2009, 2011 and 2012
- 2010 St. Vincent’s Women’s Day Out Event
- 2009 Bellies and Babies Expo
- BOMA Indianapolis – Trade Show 2009
- Indy Baby Expo 2008
- Glitz N Glam 2008
- Fisher’s Towne Post – Business Spotlight “Hoosier Pediatric Dental Group” Spring 2018
- South Magazine – “Domestic Designs” Fall 2014
- Simple Mom Magazine – “Getting More Out of Your Childs Room” Winter 2013
- Indianapolis Woman Magazine “Gorgeous Guest Rooms” January 2012
- Hamilton County Family Magazine “Reduce, Reuse, Recycle…Time to Clean House” March/April 2d012
- Hamilton County Family Magazine “Creating a Patio Fit for Paradise” May/June 2012
- Hamilton County Family Magazine “From Cradle to College… & Everything in Between” July/August 2012
- The Indianapolis Star – “Open the Door to Elegance” April 21, 2012
- The Indianapolis Monthly – “Prime Meridian” May 2011
- Indy Moms – “5 Tips to go from Ordinary to Extraordinary” January 2010
- The Indianapolis Star – “Surprises in Store” April 25, 2009
- Wedding Essentials – “Worth the Wait” January 2008
- “Former Tobias estate gets makeover as 2012 Decorators’ Show House”
- “A closer look at the Audrey Hepburn Bathroom”
- “How to Decorate in Black and White – A Q&A with Designer Danielle Myers”
- “Sweet Elegance Baby Nursery”
- “Lush Landscape of Decorators’ Show House Offers Visual Treats”
- Working Mamas of Indianapolis Spotlight on Danielle Myers
- Voyage Chicago: Inspiring Stories from the South Side
- 2018, 2017 Best of Houzz Service and Design
- 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Best of Fishers Award Winner for Interior Design
- 2013 Outstanding Volunteer of the Year for Our Lady of Grace Catholic Schools
- 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016 Indy A-List BEST Interior Design Top 5 Recipient
- Ball State University Distinguished Alumni Award
- 2012 ASID Best Supporting Area Decorators’ Show House